Kandinsky - Composition VIII - Leather Wristband
Product : Painters Jewelry Series
Painter: Wassily Kandinsky
Artwork: Composition VIII, 1923
250.00 TL and above free shipping
Wassily Kandinsky is one of the most important representatives of the Expressionism movement, who played an active role in the 20th century. He is the founder of the Blue Six group and a theorist, painter and art theorist. He was the pioneer of abstract art in Europe.
1) Material: 100% leather, brass casting (Antique Silver)
2) Size: Width 1 cm, Length 33 cm.
3) Product printing is transferred by pigment printing method.
4) Do not wash in washing machine.
5) It should be avoided the contact with alcohol-like substances with the advice of sensitive use.