Dali - The Persistence of Memory - Canvas Art Print
Product: Painters Table Series
Painter: Salvador Dali
Work: The Persistence of Memory, 1931
Product code: PC05674
This item will be shipped within 3 business days .
Salvador Dali, Catalan surrealist painter. He is one of the masters of surreal current. Inspired by psychoanalysis, he created imaginary Verist paintings in the style of the old masters.
1) With 3M silicon on the corners, the walls are not scratched and the tables are fixed to the wall.
2) The tables are produced in a way that is mounted on hanger apparatus. Wall studs are sent behind the table.
3) Canvas prints are produced with 3cm edge thickness as standard. Mini canvas is produced with 2 cm edge thickness.
4) Specially produced 1st class artistic 100% cotton canvas is printed on. The canvas maintains its lifetime color and does not deformation from the heat difference.
5) The tables are printed clearly with HP technology as they appear on the computer screen. The print quality of the tables is guaranteed for life-long not to fading.
6) Internal pulleys produced from dried solid woods do not bend over time and maintains its lifetime without being affected by heat difference.
7) The edges of the canvas prints are printed in such a way that the textures and colors of the original picture continue. Thus, it can be hung externally without using a second frame.