Pop art is an art movement that emerged in the United Kingdom and the United States during the mid- to late-1950s. The movement presented a challenge to traditions of fine art by including imagery from popular and mass cultures, such as advertising, comic books, and mundane mass-produced cultural objects. One of its aims is to use images of popular (as opposed to elitist) culture in art, emphasizing the banal or kitschy elements of any culture, most often through the use of irony. It is also associated with the artists' use of mechanical means of reproduction or rendering techniques. In pop art, the material is sometimes visually removed from its known context, isolated, or combined with unrelated material.
1) Rope Hanging Shoulder Bag.
2) Digital printing is made on 100% Polyester fabric.
3) Fabric bag dimensions 45 x 43 cm (+ - 0.5 cm).
4)100% Cotton inner lining is used.
5) The shoulder strap is made from a durable natural 100% cotton thread. Ecru is in natural color. Thickness: 10 mm. Length: 90 cm.
6)It can be washed in lukewarm water, wiped, and can be ironed in reverse on light heat.
7) The fabric does not drain paint in washings and similar situations.
8) Bleach, alcohol, etc. Keep away from products containing.
9) Not suitable for dry cleaning.