Da Vinci - Mona Lisa - Leather Wristband
Product : Painters Jewelry Series
Painter: Leonardo da Vinci
Artwork: Mona Lisa, 1503-1506
85.00 TL and above free shipping
Leonardo da Vinci, an Italian philosopher, astronomer, architect, engineer, inventor, mathematician, anatomist, musician, sculptor, botanist, geologist, cartographer, author and painter of the era. He opened a new page in the picture with the ambiguous and non-contrasting "Sfumato" technique.
1) Material: 100% leather, brass casting (Antique Silver)
2) Size: Width 1 cm, Length 33 cm.
3) Product printing is transferred by pigment printing method.
4) Do not wash in washing machine.
5) It should be avoided the contact with alcohol-like substances with the advice of sensitive use.