Da Vinci - Mona Lisa - Cloth Bag
Product: Painters Bag Series
Painter: Leonardo da Vinci
Artwork: Mona Lisa, 1503-1506
85.00 TL and above free shipping
Leonardo da Vinci, an Italian philosopher, astronomer, architect, engineer, inventor, mathematician, anatomist, musician, sculptor, botanist, geologist, cartographer, author and painter of the era. He opened a new page in the picture with the ambiguous and non-contrasting "Sfumato" technique.
1) 100% Cotton, 220 gr Panama is made of black fabric.
2) Size: 35 x 40 Bottom bellows length 10 cm (+ - 0.5 cm), Handle length 60 cm
3) Product printing is transferred by pigment printing method.
4) It can be washed in warm water. reverse the bag and iron it at a slight temperature.
5) Bleach, alcohol, etc. Keep away from products containing.
6) Not suitable for dry cleaning.