Da Vinci - The Vitruvian Man - Double Knit Wristband
Product : Painters Jewelry Series
Painter: Leonardo da Vinci
Artwork: Mona Lisa, 1503-1506
250.00 TL and above free shipping
Leonardo da Vinci, an Italian philosopher, astronomer, architect, engineer, inventor, mathematician, anatomist, musician, sculptor, botanist, geologist, cartographer, author and painter of the era. He opened a new page in the picture with the ambiguous and non-contrasting "Sfumato" technique.
1) Material: 100% Mercerized cotton, brass casting (Antique Silver)
2) Size: Width 7 mm, Length 23 cm.
3) The products are handmade. The dimensions may vary by + - 1 cm.
4) Do not wash in the washing machine.
5) It should be avoided contact with alcohol-like substances with the advice of sensitive use.