Munch - Scream - Leather Wristband
Product : Painters Jewelry Series
Painter: Edvard Munch
Artwork: Scream, 1893
Out of stock
85.00 TL and above free shipping
Edvard Munch is a Norwegian expressionist painter. In his paintings, he described the most basic experiences of man, such as fear, terror and death. They have made important contributions to the development of the German expressionist movement.
1) Material: 100% leather, brass casting (Antique Silver)
2) Size: Width 1 cm, Length 33 cm.
3) Product printing is transferred by pigment printing method.
4) Do not wash in washing machine.
5) It should be avoided the contact with alcohol-like substances with the advice of sensitive use