Frida Kahlo is a Mexican Surrealist painter who paints her own illness and mental states with impressive paintings. The twentieth century has become a symbol of popular culture and is known for its pictures as well as its blatant private life and political views.
1) Rope knitted backpack.
2) 100% Cotton, 245 g / m Made of Gabardine fabric.
3) Cloth bag sizes 35 x 40 cm (+ - 0.5 cm)
4) Product printing is transferred by pigment printing method.
5) It can be washed in warm water. reverse the bag and iron it at a slight temperature.
6) Bleach, alcohol, etc. Keep away from products containing.
7) Not suitable for dry cleaning.