Leonardo da Vinci, an Italian philosopher, astronomer, architect, engineer, inventor, mathematician, anatomist, musician, sculptor, botanist, geologist, cartographer, author and painter of the era. He opened a new page in the picture with the ambiguous and non-contrasting "Sfumato" technique.
1) 100% Cotton, 220 gr Panama is made of black fabric.
2) Size: 35 x 40 Bottom bellows length 10 cm (+ - 0.5 cm), Handle length 60 cm
3) Product printing is transferred by pigment printing method.
4) It can be washed in warm water. reverse the bag and iron it at a slight temperature.
5) Bleach, alcohol, etc. Keep away from products containing.
6) Not suitable for dry cleaning.